Ey!Studio AiR

Creation date : 28/11/2023
Modification date : 11/12/2023
  • Location: Madrid, Spain
Ey!Studio AiR

#Ey!Studio is an independent creative space located in the Carabanchel neighbourhood of Madrid (Spain), which is committed to contemporary artistic creation, dialogue and research, as well as to the promotion, support and encouragement of all cultural
industries, although its main area of preference is the visual and performing arts.
#Ey!Studio is a visual arts space run by visual artists and curators
García_Fernández, who have been working together since 2012, with extensive experience in the development of exhibition, artistic and educational projects. They have won numerous awards and grants and have been artists in residence in different

Description of the area and neighborhood : The space is located in the neighbourhood of Carabanchel, a district in the midst of a cultural boom, christened the "Soho of Madrid", where a total of 160 artists are currently working in some 40 studios, as well as art galleries and the Matadero Art Centre.We are located next to Madrid Río, a leisure and recreational area around the Manzanares River, as well as a gym with indoor and outdoor swimming pool in front of the studio. We are only 20 minutes from the city centre by public transport.+Info: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y5sLkUDwHE9jrwiEZsm89Oy6coOwSX66/view?usp=sharing
Facilities (wifi, phone..) : If requested by the resident, accompaniment and counselling, consisting of support and tutoring for 45 minutes per week. Materials and tools for common use. Workspace in common space. Wifi. A guide with places of interest, as well as specialised art shops, restaurants, etc. Promotion and dissemination of the resident on social networks. Form part of an archive of artists. 1 tab on the Ey!Studio website with the project developed. A video with an interview that will be promoted on social networks. Open Studio or performance space with extra cost for promotion, dissemination, communication and graphic design of the event on social networks (This option is not available for 2-week residencies). Small library specialising in art, aesthetics and critical thinking as well as art catalogues. Weekly general cleaning service for the studios. Extras: Professional photographic/videographic record. Curatorial text. Exhibition, Open Studio, performance, etc.
Cost sharing of charges such as gas, water, electricity :
Animals welcome :
Smokers welcome :
Space suitable for artistic events :
Wish in exchange for the hosting (ie:a work of art, an original work, singing or painting lessons, a private concert or any other art form) : We are a non-profit cultural association, the residency fee is intended to cover 60% of the cost of the programme's total general operating expenses. The remaining 40% is covered by the Ey!Studio Association. We are happy to write letters of recommendation and invitation for the resident to apply for grants in their home country, once the application is accepted and the booking fee has been paid. Cost: 300€ per week.
Favourite artistic domains : Installations, performance, videoart, visual Art

Similar ads

  • Propose Accueils Mutuels En Atelier
    Propose Accueils Mutuels En Atelier
    Urban - Casablanca (Morocco) - 03/06/2024

    Je suis artiste peintre résidant au Maroc à Casablanca. Je propose à des artistes résidant en France l'échange d'accueils en atelier avec de bonnes conditions de séjour. Un calendrier de déplacements sera convenu après accord.

  • Au Cœur Du Puy En Velay
    Au Cœur Du Puy En Velay
    Urban - Le Puy En Velay (France) - 29/04/2024

    Ancienne maison d’hôtes et petit restaurant…. Sur 5 étages en plein centre historique de la ville , dans la rue des arts …. Vous pouvez faire revivre cette bâtisse du 18e avec vos énergies. Peinture, musique, 4 chambres avec sdb individuelles Rdc commun avec terrasse pour expo

  • Atelier D’artiste Partagé à Lyon !
    Atelier D’artiste Partagé à Lyon !
    Urban - Lyon (France) - 11/04/2024

    le ter ter est mon atelier d'artiste à lyon que je souhaite échanger a des périodes différentes de l'année !